Transportation and Logistics Division
It is our Team goal to deliver on the promise that the LSE Transportation and Logistic Division shall provide each customer with superior service. Our actions are performed with integrity and accountability, which are reflections of our commitment to our valued customers. LSE operates a 100% asset based fleet with complete real-time GPS tracking systems. With our Visual Dispatch software system, we can monitor all equipment 24/7 including precise speed and location. We have an elite team of drivers with decades of experience that provides our customers with hassle-free results.
Our “Safety First” attitude ensures our customers that loads are delivered safely. LSE’s dedicated staff of managers, sales team, dispatching, safety and competent drivers is committed to achieving safe and timely delivery of loads.
Our services from the transportation division are backed and enhanced by:
- Smith Driving Safety Training
- In-Vehicle Monitoring System
- Visual Dispatching Software
- Fleet Maintenance Program
- 100% certified Medic First Aid Trained Employees
- National Safety Council Certified Training Center for Defensive Driving
- Wide range of Transportation Certifications
- Adherence to the most stringent load securing standards